Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Last Saturday


Today is my last Saturday of freedom. I recently took over the visual role at work, which means a change in my schedule. The worst part of that change is having to work on Saturdays, but the best part is not having to close down the store during the week. I guess you win some, you loose some. I will start my first floor set as visual manager tomorrow. I'm a little nervous but hopefully everything will run smoothly. 

In honor of my last Saturday of freedom, I did a whole lot of nothing today. I watched entirely too many episodes of the New Girl with my mom this morning/afternoon, and did some much needed room cleaning. If you don't watch the New Girl, I highly recommend it! You will laugh, a lot. I ventured out of the house tonight to do a little blogging and to go see a movie with Natalie. 

We are going to see Extremely Close & Incredibly Close. So yes, we are pretty much paying to cry our eyes out. And I couldn't be more excited. With the cast, the movie has nothing but potential. I mean Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock, you know it's going to be good. The last time I, unknowingly, watched a movie about September 11 I cried a lot but it was such a great film. If you haven't seen Remember Me, go watch it--NOW. It tells the 9/11 story from such a unexpected perspective, and really inspires you to embrace every moment you have. What are you waiting on?? Go watch it! 

It will also help you understand the opening photo to this post. Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I am very greatfull to you as you shared this.I am recently developing associate app spotify premium apk hack
    that is you may have an interest to seem on that :

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using this app Hill Climb Racing 2 Mod Apk (Unlimited Money) : and downloaded and playing it regularly.

    ReplyDelete