Tuesday, January 31, 2012

one.thirty.one.

I can't believe tomorrow it will be February. The past 31 days went by entirely way too fast. I guess that's what happens when you are constantly on the go. 

I finally received my GRE scores, and I have no idea how to interrupt them. So I am just going to assume that I did really well. Solid method, right? They recently changed the scoring scale which has completely thrown me off on the score I needed to make. Nonetheless, I sent off my applications to Boston and New York. Tomorrow is the deadline. I now I have to wait patiently, or not so patiently, until the end of March to hear the results. Fingers crossed!! I may pull my hair out by then but hopefully the next two months will keep me super busy. 

Tomorrow, I will be starting a photo-a-day challenge. If I remember to take a picture each day I should have some interesting photos to share by the end of February. Wish me luck!! But for now, here are some of my favorite moments with my favorite people in January. 


Watching the first baseball game of the season, and freezing!


Ringing in the New Year. 2012 Baby!


Watching the Hogs win the Cotton Bowl. Woo Pig Sooie!



No comments:

Post a Comment