Thursday, February 9, 2012

{music} Thursday Tunes.

We all know I have a love for music, and searching for the best new music. It's been a while since I shared any of that with you guys. So i decided to dedicate this post to doing just that! 

This summer I joined Spotify. If you don't have it, I high suggest getting it. It's a great way to discover new music, create your own playlist, share with friends. And it's free, unless you sign up for the premium service. Premium allows you too listen to music and update playlist via your smart phone. With that said, I. Love. Spotify. 

I made a list of some of my favorite tunes right now, so check them out. 

-All I Ever Wanted by Airborne Toxic Event
-Somebody That I Use to Know by Gotye
-We Are Young by Fun.
-Eyes Wide Open by Gotye
-Dancing with the Devil by Wolf Gang
-Only If For a Night by Florence + the Machine
-The Valley by Eisley
-Kiss Quick by Matt Nathanson
-Skinny Love by Birdy
-Everybody Talks by Neon Trees
-Not Your Fault by AWOLNATION
-Bicycle by Jason Reeves
-Sweet Disposition by Temper Trap
-You Are a Tourist by Death Cab for Cutie

Happy Listening!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment