Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Justin.


I had the day off today. It was nice to have a break in the middle of such a busy week. I decided to spend the day with Jackie. We went to lunch, to the movies, and to visit Justin. I hadn't seen Justin since the Christmas Shindig. Which feels like forever ago. 

It was nice just being able to sit with him. It's still hard to believe that it has been six months since everything happened. It feels like it was yesterday. Going through all this, I feel like our crew is stronger than ever. But it still isn't the same. I am so blessed to have such a close group of friends that love each other like family. We miss and love Justin more than we can express, but there is comfort knowing together we are all by his side. 

When I walked into the hospital room today, Justin's favorite CD was playing. It made me smile. Here is a little tune from that CD, hopefully it will do the same for you. 




If you are reading this, say a prayer for Justin, his family and our friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment