Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{Outfit Post} Pink and Red.

I have decided to do my first outfit post in honor of yesterday being Valentine's day. There isn't much I love more than clothes, so I felt it appropriate. The pictures could be better but there is only so much I can do with an iPhone by myself. I think it's time to charge up the 'ole hand held. Here goes nothing....


Red jeans; Delia's. Tan sweater; Gap. silk floral undershirt; Banana Republic.


I accessorized with gold and leopard print bangles, adopted from my sister since she doesn't wear them. 


Of course, gold watch; Michael Kors. Leopard flats; Banana Republic.

I usually am not a fan of wearing pink and red together. I decided to try it after some Instagram inspiration, and I figured Valentine's was the perfect opportunity. 

Now, I'm sure you're wondering what I big plans I had?! None. I used yesterday as a ME day. I went to Zumba, got my hair done, and sprint the afternoon watching You've Got Mail. Then ended the night with dinner and drinks with friends at On the Boarder. 

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's!

No comments:

Post a Comment