Wednesday, November 17, 2010

life plan: in progress....

I have finally registered for my last semester of college. It is crazy to think that I will be graduating in May. It feels like I just started college a few months ago. Knowing that I will be graduating in six short months is an exciting and scary feeling.

I feel like everyone else has there life completely planned out, and I have no idea what I will be doing after May. There are so many things I want to do, and so many different routes to take to get there. I just don't know which one it will be yet.

Even though my life plan is not completely laid out, there are a few things I know:
-I will get my masters
-I want to move to either Boston, NYC or Southern California
-My plan is to eventually work in fashion or entertainment PR
-And I will visit as many places as possible before I die.

As for the rest of it-I am still planning...

No comments:

Post a Comment