Tuesday, November 2, 2010

da na na nu. snap snap.

Halloween is one of my top three favorite holidays, the other two being Christmas and Thanksgiving. Nothing can beat the amazing food. I love coming up with creative, non-scandalous Halloween costumes. Last year I made my own Cat Woman costume, which I got back into for a party this year. Being Cat Woman is a blast. I love wearing the mask because people can never figure out who is behind it.

This year it took me a while to figure out what I wanted to be. I have always wanted to be Wonder Woman, but I wait until the very last minute to put my costume together so it never really works out. I also refuse to spend $50 on something I will wear once. About three hours before the Halloween festivities started, I decided I was going to be Wednesday from the Adam's Family.

BAD IDEA. Actually it was a great idea, but I didn't realize there where so many people who didn't know who the Adam's Family was, let alone Wednesday. I was very upset. This means that I am getting old, or my friends were deprived as children. Adam's family is a classic!! I rocked my costume, even though I had to explain to everyone who I was.


No comments:

Post a Comment