Tuesday, November 2, 2010

And many more...

Birthday celebrations have become one of my favorite things over the past few years. It is so great to be able to be with a friend on "their" day. Everyone loves a day that is totally dedicated to them, and I find it pretty cool that they let you in on it. Think about it-when you were a kid all you could think about was your birthday. It would be six months away and you would already be filled with excitement. Over the past 21 years, the excitement of my birthday hasn't changed all that much. I don't have Madeline themed pool parties or ask for every Barbie doll on the shelf anymore, but I still look forward to spending the day with my closest friends. Here are a few pictures from my favorite birthdays!

 

Although I haven't done an actual count, I am pretty sure the majority of my friends were born in October. Being a college student, it is hard to give all my friends the presents of their dreams but if I had the bank account I would do it. I love making people happy, and I love giving gifts. Actually, I love giving in general. With that said-Brittany and I decided to surprise two of our friends with a little birthday tagging!


No comments:

Post a Comment