Friday, July 2, 2010

fourth.

I cannot believe it is already July, it seems like summer is flying by. I truly think the older I get the faster the time goes. The 4th of July is possible my favorite holiday weekend. I always seem to have a great time with great people.

Tonight I am heading to Fayetteville to spend a day with my long-time friend Bethany. We are going to enjoy a day on the lake tomorrow and spend the rest of the time catching up. Bethany and I have been friends since elementary school but going to different high schools and colleges has taken a lot of quality time away from us, so I am very excited to make the trip.

On Sunday I am heading to Ft. Smith to spend the day at Brandon’s parent’s house with a group of our college buddies. We had a shindig last year are Brandon’s house on the 4th. To say it was exciting is definitely an understatement. Being the rule breakers that we are, we decided it would be a brilliant idea to set off fireworks in the middle of a neighborhood. Needless to say, fireworks, tall dead grass and wind do not mix. We successfully lit a lot, located between two houses, on fire. The fire department was called and everything. This year we are banned from fireworks, so we will have to get into some other trouble.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment