Tuesday, June 29, 2010

i've got it.

A few post earlier I mentioned starting a new, more organized blog, but I could not decided what to write about. I have put a lot of thought into this, making list of everything I am interested in, which is a lengthy list, and then eliminating those interest one by one. I am easily bored, so I had to think of something I would not get tired of after a few months. First, I thought I would start a blog about PR since that is my major. I soon marked that off my list because once school starts up everything will revolve around PR. I thought about fashion, which I love, but I wasn't sure I could do much more than an InStyle magazine. Then it was traveling, but as a broke college student I don't get to travel much. Maybe love, although I have very, very little experience in this category. After throwing all these ideas into file 13, I've finally got an idea. Music. I love music and it is something that I listen to everyday. I love going to watch live bands and discovering new bands when surfing the internet. So why not write about it? I can share my favorites and lucky finds through my blog, and also help the bands I like get some much needed attention. So there it is-I will write about music. Don't let this idea fool you, I have no musical talent what so ever. I threw that away when I quit piano back in elementary school which I now claim to be my greatest life mistake.

I am still coming up with a creative name for my blog, so if you have any ideas--please share! I am going to try my best to get it started up sometime later this week, and a link will be posted as soon as it is ready. Hope everyone will be as excited as me!

On another note, I am going to see Eclipse tonight. Lets just say I am far beyond SUPER STOKED.

No comments:

Post a Comment