Monday, June 28, 2010

today's playlist.

1. All Over You- The Spill Canvas
2. Before We Go Down- Cater Husley
3. Birthday- Leighton Meester
4. Boston- Augustana
5. Combinations- Eisley
6. The Everglow- Mae
7. Heregoesnothin- NeverShoutNever
8. Himerus and Eros- The Spill Canvas
9. I Caught Myself- Paramore
10. I'd Hate to be You When People Find Out What This Song is About- Mayday Parade
11. If You Wanted a Song Written About You, All You had to do Was Ask- Mayday Parade
12. Junebug- Robert Francis
13. Lost at Sea- Eisley
14. The Mess I Made- Parachute
15. Now the One You Once Loved is Leaving- Lydia
16. Phone Call- Forever the Sickest Kids
17. Soul Meets Body- Death Cab for Cutie
18. Telescope Eyes- Eisley
19. This is for Keeps-The Spill Canvas
20. This is Twice Now- Lydia
21. Vindicated- Dashboard Confessional
22. We are Birds- Brighten
23. We are Golden- Mika
24. What Sarah Said- Death Cab for Cutie
25. When You Were Young- The Killers
26. You be the Anchor that Keeps my Feet on the Ground, I'll be the Wings that Keep Your Heart In The Clouds- Mayday Parade
27. Sand In Your Shoes- This Providence


just a few of my favorites. check them out. =)

1 comment: