Thursday, June 3, 2010

blogs

Over the past few weeks, I have put a lot of thought into the subjects of blogs and my blog specifically. I started this blog a little over a year ago, but in that year I don't feel like my blog has any significance to it. It has simply become a place I write about the random thoughts that scroll through my brain, whether it is something I did over the weekend, about a movie I liked, or a project I completed for school. With that said, I have decided to start a new blog that has structure. I am still not sure what I am going to write about or the name of my new blog, but I will post it as soon as it is together.

Why don't I just change this blog up? I still want a place to write those random thoughts or just write about my day, but I also want a blog with structure that will help me improve my writing skills and hopefully have some sort of significance. As of now, I am making a list of my many interest hoping I will find something I can constantly write about. So for my followers, be sure to keep an eye out for my new blog! I am excited and I hope you are too!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment