Friday, April 3, 2009

entertainment for the night.




Hungry Hungry Hippos was a major success. I never thought abunch of college kids would find joy in a game meant for 4 year olds, but it was actually A LOT of fun! There will definitely be more game nights. I was sad because Chelsea took home apples to apples, which is a super fun game. At least I think so. After about an hour of hippo fun we decided to rent a movie. So after spending like 30 minutes contemplating in Hastings...we finally found Marley and Me. It was prolly the best movie I have seen in a long time. It was sooooo sad, I cried. Actually I am pretty sure we ALL cried, a lot. Then Chelsea got laughed at because she was bawling, then i laughed about the Brandons dog Kisha dying. Which is not funny at all, I just laugh at inappropriate times. Then we all told our dog stories and went to bed. ha Oh what an exciting night.

In my last blog I forgot to mention the first Bandits game of the season. They played their rival team, the Highlanders....bryce. ha Needless to say it was the greatest success but it was fun. Chelsea, Katie, Gentry, and I put together some flags and walk out songs for the boys. It was pretty entertaining if I dont say so myself.

1 comment:

  1. We did have a lot bigger and louder fan base though! :)

    ReplyDelete