Thursday, July 19, 2012

run and fun.

I've been putting off posting until my Internet is fixed, but I've come to the realization that may never happen. If you have Time Warner, I assume you understand.

I can't believe it is already mid July. Time is flying and it's almost my 23rd birthday. Woah!

The other day I was extremely bored so I decide to go for a run. If you know me well, you know that me running is a complete joke.

Today marks the forth day of me running, and I'm up to about 5 miles. I am privileged to live next to East River Park. It's a beautiful place to place to run, and also lets my tourist side come out. I stop a lot to take pictures of Lady Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge.

Some days it's a surreal feeling to know I live in New York City.

Don't you just love those moments when you realize how awesome life is?

xoxo,
Kelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment