Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Summer in a Second

In May, I finally graduated from college. It was such a great feeling, and I am so glad I got to share that exciting day with four of my best friends.

I have left Russellville behind and moved back to Jacksonville for the time being. Living with my parents again is a little weird but it is nice at times. I spent most of my summer going back and forth to Dallas, interning at Channel 7, and job hunting. You would think it would be easy to find a job--think again! I am hoping something will come up soon.

I guess I will be living the unemployed life until then! Crossing my fingers, that it won't be for too long. Since summer has gone by so quickly, here are a few pictures that sum up my summer in just a few seconds.

Kate, Me, Gent and Chels after graduation.

Chelsea and I after our graduation ceremony. Whew, it was long!

This summer Chelsea became Mrs. Chandler!

Will and I on the Spring River.

Love these beautiful girls!

I got to hang out with this cool cat all summer. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment