Wednesday, August 25, 2010

this crazy beautiful life

This last month of summer has gone by so fast. Since I had absolutly no time to blog I am going to update you with a brief list of everything that has happened to me this August...

I turned 21 on August 1st. {And YES, I feel older}
My friend Justin returned to California. {his lovely bride will be going soon... }
I took a roadtrip to St. Louis for the Cards and Cubs game. {plus some shopping}
I got my tonsils removed. {i must be super tough because it wasnt that bad...}
I am offically moved into my OWN apartment. {this makes me feel even older}
I had a LONG but much needed coffee date with Chelsea, Kate and Gentry. {they are the best}
Tomorrow, I will step into my first class as a senior in college. {weird}

I am really looking forward to this school year and spending my last year with the people that have made my college experience more than I could ask for. I would probably still be curled up in my dorm room watching Boy Meets World and crying because I missed home if it wasn't for these special people.

Now that I am all settled in I plan to get back to my regular blogging schedule. I can't wait to tell you all about my senior year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment