Sunday, August 29, 2010

One week down

I have officially completed the first week of my senior year of college. It is crazy to think how fast the past three years have gone by and how fast this year will go by also. I managed to only have class on Tuesday and Thursday this fall semester. I thought I would really enjoy that, but I have had so much free time lately I don't know what to do with myself. Once school picks up I am sure I will need all the free time I can get. I am excited about my classes because I will actually get to do real PR work this semester. Can't wait for that! 

I haven't done much since I have been back in Russellville except for spend way to much money, and watch season 1 and 2 of Laguna Beach. Laguna Beach was one of the most popular shows on MTV, or TV in general, when I was in high school. I haven't got my cable hooked up yet so I have been watching the old seasons. Its hilarious going to back to watch them and see how much the people on the show have changed over the years. And also how much my entertainment choices have changed. I once thought the show was so dramatic, but I think it was because I was in high school and could relate. Now it is fun to laugh at how dumb all the drama was. I will say that Laguna Beach beats Jersey Shore any day. I just can't seem to get into that show!

I am still in the process of getting my apartment all decorated. I will definitely be posting pics as soon as its all done. It's going to be super cute. I don't really have much to say today. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. =)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment