Thursday, January 21, 2010

this crew is forever.


It has been quite a while since I have posted. Its crazy, so much has happened. I just returned to Russellville from a wonderful Christmas break. It was probably the best break I have had. Although I had to drive back to Russellville to work, I did get to go home for a week or so to spend time with my family. The rest of my time was spent with my crew.

The crew consist of my best friends: Jackie, Ashley, Jordan, Justin, JP, Allen, Tubbs; and myself. We refer to ourselves as the 501 crew, which sounds dumb, but it fits. We are practically a family. For more than a week the 7 of us spent 99.9% of our time in a 2 bedroom apt. Loving every minute of it! So when the break came to an end, it was sad to leave my "family" and come back to the boring town of Russellville. But there where some festivities that took place over break that are worth mentioning:

My best friend Zach, better known as Tubbs, turned 21. We all celebrated in downtown Little Rock to ring in his birthday. Happy I was there for yet another birthday with my bestie.

Jordan moved back home from Colorado. He was only gone for four and half months, and it seemed like forever. I had never been away from him for that long since I was in the 6th grade. Therefore, his return home was the best Christmas present I got!

Justin and Jackie got engaged!! The wedding is set to be in July, when Justin returns from Japan! Its crazy that two of my best friends are getting married, and to each other on top of that! The wedding is going to be amazing, and I am happy to say I will be a bridesmaid! I am bummed that after the wedding they will be moving to California. There is no quick trip. But with friends like ours, its only see you soon.

These where just the highlights of my Christmas break. I think it is very hard to find true friends in this world. And I am so blessed that I have a least 10 people that I know I can turn to, no matter what. It is crazy because people always tell you "when you are older you will only have a few best friends." I am lucky. I have a crew. I have a family, and family is forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment