Wednesday, January 27, 2010

spring '10

The spring semester is here in full blast. Its the third week of school and I am already swamped with work. For the most part, my classes are pretty easy. They just require a lot of reading and usually a daily assignment to turn in. I have been trying to keep up, but I am number one at procrastination. I really need to work on this. My schedule consist of pr writing, legal business, publications management, multimedia practicum, global journalism, and intro to business. Yes, I am in intro to business, a freshman orientation class. I have learned to use my e-mail and blackboard, which is something I have known for three years now. So for the most part I sit in the back and doddle (don't tell my teacher). I don't have class until 1 on MWF and 11 on TR. I can say my schedule is a okay!

My exciting social life in Russellville is back in full swing also. This usually consist of Katey, Ashlyn, and I making our weekly visit to the 40. This always brings a good time. We went out on a limb and stopped by the supper club. Lucky for Ashlyn, they have karaoke on Wednesday night. It was VERY entertaining.

I am somewhat excited for this semester. Because:
1. Baseball starts in about a week!
2. George Strait is coming to Little Rock at the beginning of March.
3. I get to go to Austin, TX for PRSSA National Assembly.
4. There is spring break.
5. Then it is SUMMER!
6. and VEGAS BaBy!!!! (yes, that called for alternating caps.)

Hopefully I will make it through with little stress and a 4.0! So i can enjoy every bit of my summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment