Sunday, October 14, 2012

Flying Time.

Where are the days going? I feel like yesterday we were just entering September. 

I found out how the school and work thing goes. It can be a little overwhelming at times, but so far I am managing. 

I am loving being back in school. I can't say that so much for having homework. I guess you win some and loose some.

I know I have been MIA for the past month, but I've been busy busy busy. If I wasn't at work or school, I was entertaining visitors from home. That's always a joy.

I've also been looking for a new roommate. Yes, again. I'm going on roomie numero tres since I moved to the big city. This time I think things are finally going to work out. I'll let you in on that over the next few weeks. For now, just keeping my fingers crossed.

Since I should be doing homework instead of blogging--here a few pictures of what's been going on to wrap up this short post.


My college roommate, Ashlyn, came to visit. 


I was so happy to show her around NYC for the first time. 


We hoped on a boat to cruise around the harbor. It was beautiful!


First time visiting the 9/11 Memorial. 


Walking with team Bloomindale's for the 2012 JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes. 


xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment