Sunday, August 26, 2012

August Rush

It seems jut a few days ago I was looking forward to August. Now it is coming to end. 

This month has been a roller coaster of happy and sad moments. 

I got to visit with sweet friends passing through New York City. 

I am always happy to see a familiar face. I have been blessed with amazing friends that I left behind when I moved, and when I get to see them I could not be more excited. Even if its for dinner or a quick lunch. 

I lost two friends this month. My friend Ox who I wrote about in my last post, and my best friend Justin. I wrote about him several months ago after a tragic accident happened. It has been a long year of praying and hoping, but he left this world for a better place. 


I visited home for a few days to be with family and friends, and attend the services. It was the hardest thing ever. 

It was a blessing to be in Arkansas, given the circumstances. I really have the best friends in the world and I miss them more than anything. Four days will never be enough to visit, but I will take it.

Now August is wrapping up, and I am trying to prepare my self for grad school. 

I'm so nervous. 

Keeping my fingers crossed that things go well. 

{Justin and I when I visited San Diego.}

{Rockin' kicks for Justin.}

{Natalie and I just being normal.}

{Just a few of the best friends I could ask for.}

{Rem, Zach and I before I headed back to New York.}

{Asif, Will, and Natalie enjoying bucket night in Arkansas.}

{My cousin, aunt and I on Top of the Rock.} 
{Breathtaking view of the city. }

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment