Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend in Boston.

{Wellington St.}

My mom and I arrived in Boston on Friday afternoon. We decided to stop on our way to New York to visit our cousins. So far our trip has been wonderful. We have been visiting with family, venturing throughout Boston, and even watched some home videos during our down time. 

Yesterday, we spent the day at the Red Sox game. Unfortunately, they didn't come out with the win, but it was still fun. Before the game, we had lunch at a neat little bar called the Bleacher Bar. If you are a baseball fan, I definitely recommend it if you are ever at Fenway.

Today, we are headed out for a walk down to the river, and then a little shopping on Newbury St. I've decided to share a few photos so I don't overload you in one post. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!

{100 Years of Fenway.}

{The Bleacher Bar.}

{Mom and me at the game.}

{ I spent a lot of the game admiring this precious little girl.}

{Trying to catch a glimpse of the players.}

{ Cousin Emily, mom and me at the game.}







xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment