Friday, March 9, 2012

D-town boogie.

I am a little late on this post but I promised a D-town recap. The trip was a nice get-a-way that drained my bank account. I took advantage of every shopping center and ate entirely too many tacos. Typical Dallas. It was great to catch up with old friends and make some new ones along the way. Instead of typing a day to day recap, I'll let you imagine all the fun we had through the few pictures I snapped along the way. 


My frist stop was Cane's. BEST. CHICKEN. EVER.


Always the way to start off a good night. 


New friend. Old friend. 


Casey!


Downtown skyline. Love this view.



One of my many taco stops. <3


Lets go Celtics! (Even though the lost.)


I guess the Mavs deserved the W.


Delicious. 


Life's many choices. 


Is it Arkansas? It it Texas? 


Home sweet home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment